TRAINING FELLOWSHIPS FOR LIVE SURGERY
We offer short term fellowship programme for qualified ENT Surgeons.
SURGICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
For: Only for Post graduates in ENT (Either Diploma, Masters, Fellowships or DNB).
All communications is to be made by e-mail only. Please do not use telephone for confirmation of dates.
INTRODUCTION : Hands on surgical training by assisting and as primary surgeon with consultant assisting or guiding through closed circuit video The programme is designed for the following categories of aspirants.
– Consultants who had exposure to the techniques and require initial surgical guidance at the same time do not have adequate time for training.
– Postgraduates AFTER COMPLETION for increasing their surgical acumen .All communications is to be made by e-mail only. Please do not use telephone for confirmation of dates.
AVAILABLE CATEGORIES OF TRAINING
- Micro ear surgery – Mastoidotympanoplasty, Ossiculoplasty using auto incus, malleus & gold torp, Stapedotomy both laser & non laser.
- Endoscopic sinus surgery – Ethmoidectomy, Tot spheno fronto ethmoidectomy, CSF leak closure, Double approach for max sinus, Endoscopic septal spurrectomy, Endo epistaxis control. No pack technique in both sinus and nasal septum surgeries.Will be allowed to use Micro Debrider, Radio Frequency equipment and CO2 Laser.
- Laryngeal, phonosurgery – Type 1-4 thyroplasty, Arytenoid adduction, Vocal cord laterlisation for bilat vcp, Videolaryngoscopic removal of laryngeal polyps, nodules under local anaesthesia and microlaryngeal surgery including use of CO2 Laser with Micro manipulator.
- Salivary endoscopy – technique for procedures in submandibular and parotid.calculi extraction methods and dilatation of strictures.use of baskets,balloons drills.
FOR FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION SPECIAL INSTRUCTION TO DOCTORS
For Doctors in India
The course is for 20 days and subjects offered are micro ear and endo sinus .20 days for each specialty. Phonosurgery can also be included but can be offered only when 40 days ie 2 courses are chosen.Fees to be paid as DD favouring MCV Memorial ENT trust. The trust will provide receipt with 80 g tax exemption. Contact for course fee firstname.lastname@example.org
Single room Accommodation is inside the hospital. Cost is included in the fees.
The candidate can use our video library and books. Copying of videos and Xeroxing of books is not allowed.
There will be an optional wet temporal bone OR larynx dissection included in the package. Microscope, equipment and manuals of dissection will be provided.
Booking of time slot on first come basis and on receipt of payment dd.Application form is available at www.enthospital.in. The completed form ,PG Qualification certificates Xerox can be sent by post or e mail. Payment by demand draft or rtgs electronic money transfer can be done.
The candidate will be given a certificate at the end of the course.
The candidate will also take part in the academic activities of the DNB postgraduates inside the hospital.
Present availability of time slot please contact us at email@example.com.
FOR DOCTORS COMING FROM OUTSIDE INDIA
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
What about certificate given from your centre?
We will provide you with an academic certificate from our hospital, a recognized postgraduate training centre.
Will be hand on for surgeries?
Will be handson for microsurgery and fess up to the steps which you are confident in doing.
What about phonosurgery? What types of this surgery, how many days, what the fees?
Phonosurgery will be possible only if you are here for a longer period .We recommend 40 days. Will do 20 days for ear or endonose and the next 20 for phono. As cases in phono are not plenty you will be involved in phono for the whole 40 days.
About food and accommodation?
We will provide both Indian Food and Airconditioned acommodation and there are also Hotels within walking distance.
Cost for 20 days- one course and for 2 courses 40 days.
Cost and time availability please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to reach by air.
You are flying to Chennai in South India from your country and you have plenty of connecting flights from Chennai to Coimbatore airport a flight of 45 mins. We will send a person to receive you to Coimbatore airport. From Coimbatore airport the hospital is 1-hour drive.
Any dissection experience possible.
Cadaver dissection of wet temp bone OR larynx with microscope and equipment.
We will send a letter of intimation by fax or courier after you confirm participation. This is for your Indian Visa purpose.
Tourism in nearby places
South Tourism took birth in the year 2000 as an immature baby but, within a short span of time it had reached miraculous heights and now we stand proudly as one of the icons of South India Tourism click here further information contact email@example.com
Collection of 12 yrs of surgical work here in categorised videos and CDPlus collection of full audio, video discussion of the previous 7 ENSICON workshops and videos from Wursberg, Graz clinics. Please bring a laptop for using our digital library.
REPARATION FOR TRAINING
We will send a list of books for each category which the participant has to familiarise. We will provide one endoscope with video camera for the endoscopic sinus surgery trainee with which he is expected to perform diagnostic scopies and return at the end of the study period. For micro ear we will provide microscope, drill, microsurg equip and diff author temp bone dissection manuals and dry temporal bones. Participants have to arrange wet temporal bones themselves.
For Course Fee details contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
First step is to fix the time in consultation with us.
Second step is to send payment for confirmation.
For Indian doctors all payments to “MCV Memorial ENT Trust” payable at Pollachi.
For candidates from outside India payment to be sent by Electronic Wire transfer to the account of
Title Name : ANAND V
Account No : 50200044230362
Customer ID’s : 129053715
IFSC Code : HDFC0000031
Address as per Records : MCV ENT CITY CLINIC 10 SUBRAMANIYAM LAYOUT ,RAMANATHAPURAM, COIMBATORE 641018
SWIFT CODE : HDFCINBBCHE
INDIAN PASSPORT DOCTORS WORKING OVERSEAS ONLY
Applicable only to Indian citizens and who have a bank account in india who are eligible to donate to Charitable trusts. You also need to send your adhar card details and pan card number. Benefits the sender thru 80 G exception of income tax as a donation to charitable trust.
Avoids the heavy bank charges of sending money from overseas and the loss in currency conversion. This method is not permitted from banks outside india..
It is illegal to send money from overseas bank to this account. You can send by wire transfer ,at par cheque or demand draft from within india.
MC Veluswamy Memorial ENT Trust ,
Karur Vysya Bank, Pollachi
A/C no 1181155000117124, IFSC Code KVBL0001181
Our account pan no AAATM4467D .
For demand drafts – drawn in favour of “MCV Memorial ENT Trust”, payable at Pollachi.
Please complete the application form and send with advance payment.
- ANKUR KUMAR West Bengal
- Pradeep West Bengal
- Piyusha Rastogi Delhi
- Madhukar Vashista Uttar Pradesh
- Sunil Angral Punjab
- Rajesh vepuri Andra Pradesh
- Neha gupta Karnataka
- Siddarth saoji Maharastra
- Manish Sharma Kashmir
- Priyanshu jain Delhi
- Sujatha Apurva gawa I Maharashtra
- Vaishali shingole Maharashtra
- Rajesh Mohan Saklani Uttarkhand
- Ramandeep kaur Punjab
- Sowmick Ranjan Sahoo Odisha
- Manas Pratim Das Assam
- Sudha Sharma Maharastra
- Srikakula Yashaswi Karnataka
- Rachana singh Uttar Pradesh
- Susana Mathews Kerala
- Ankita Soni Madya Pradesh
- Sharon Mathew Kerala
- Muhamad ali kerala
- Shruthi Venugopalan Kerala
- Thanooja Kerala
- Atisha Modi Gujarat
- Gautham Swami Delhi
- Nitish Vadiyala Andra Pradesh
- Arun Delhi
- Sangeeth Haridasan Kerala
- Lakshman Tamilnadu
- Vijay Prakash Telengana
- Shivani Shah Gujarat
- Ruta Sayani Gujarat
- Vinayak Kerala
- Ankit Mishra Madya Pradesh
- Premkumar Andra Pradesh
- Krishna Jadvani Gujarat
- Gollapalli Madhuri Andra Pradesh
- Shreekantha Acharya Karnataka
- Rigid Salim Kerala
- Pratusha Telengana
- Sulaiman Elansui Libya
- Adele Kishabaga Congo
- Agustinus Purba Indonesia
- Akaiduzzaman Bangladesh
- Ahamed Tohow Somalia
- Nisha Krishnan UAE
- Mohammed Ali kayidon Nasur Qatar
- Ibitsam Oman
- Nouri Mufti Saudi Arabia
- Omima Abdulla Saudi Arabia
- Ahmad.Aljarallah Saudi Arabia
- Jonathan lopez Philipines
- Tarik Ziad Morocco
- Adil Tijani Morocco
- Adil Mekouar Morocco
- Nishad Muskat
- Tulika Dubey Nepal
- Abobaker Nasser Saudi Arabia